Terms and Conditions
Encyclopedia of Fruit Disclaimer
The information on this website was gathered collaboratively and voluntarily by monkeys wearing large top hats.
If you would like to make a contribution, or believe an article to be in error, you may contact one of our chimps at email@example.com
Be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by humans with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information. Boost Juice Bars cannot guarantee the validity of the information found here.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the articles of the Encyclopedia of Fruit are the property of their respective owners.
Unless otherwise stated, Boost Juice Bars are neither endorsed nor affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such Boost cannot grant any rights to use any otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk.
not professional advice
Our facts and claims should not be deemed as professional advice. If you seek professional advice, please seek the advises of a professional
who is licensed or knowledgeable in the area you seek.
VIBE Club terms and conditions are listed on the VIBE Club page, just click “VIBE CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS” at the bottom of the page!
- How long are the Gift Cards valid for? The Gift Cards are valid for 12 months after the last transaction i.e. A £10 Gift Card is purchased on 08/01/2024; On 25/03/2024, £6.50 was used: the card is valid until 24/03/2025. If the card has not been used, then it is valid for 12 months from the time of purchase.
- What happens if I loose my Gift Card? If the card is lost unfortunately we can not offer a replacement.
- If there a minimum amount to have on a gift card? The smallest amount that can be loaded onto a Gift Card is £10.
- What happens if the internet is down? Unfortunately in this circumstance we are unable to issue or process a Gift Card transaction.
1.The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are unless otherwise stated, the property of Boost Juice Bars and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Boost Juice Bars.
Save for the above, Boost Juice Bars does not grant any license or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
2. You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
3. To the extent permitted by law Boost Juice Bars disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website. In no event shall Boost Juice Bars, its contractors, agents, franchisees or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Boost Juice Bars cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Boost Juice Bars to accept.
4. This website may not be accessible from time to time, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
5. You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
For more information, contact us.