Back to School Sucks
Going back to school doesn’t have to suck!
Here are some juicy tips/reasons to make getting back into that routine a lil bit easier!
- New stationary. Whoop! You get to shop for some new pens, pencil case and colourful pencils! You may even buy a new school bag? Or why not update and customise your old one?
- Get in those zzzzzzzzz’s. Try and get back into a regular sleep pattern and routine, try and set your alarm for the time you would normally get up for school that way on day one it isn’t as tricky.
- Get organised. Write a list of all the things you need to pack for your first day back, prepare your uniform, shoes, and school bag so that you can just get up and dash!
- Ask your grown up to ensure you have plenty of healthy snacks to nibble to ensure you keep your energy levels up. Fresh fruit, crunchy veg are great and stay hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Talk about any concerns or worries you may be having with someone you trust about going back to school, remember that age old saying, a problem shared is a problem halved.
- Prepare a little quiet space and set some time in your routine to do your homework
- Be kind, friendly and be yourself!
- Grab a Boost Juice when you are out and about for just £1 (T&Cs apply)
You got this!
Terms and Conditions: 16 years and under only. Offer valid with any regular drink purchased from the Most Popular menu from 30th Aug – 10th September inclusive. Cannot be used in conjunction with Order Now, Vibe Cash, VIBE points or any other offer/sale/promotion. Boost Juice Bars reserve the right to change the promotion/offer without prior notice.