What’s a Boostie?
We’re those crazy kids that leap around, all juiced up and high on life!
We commonly get this question asked:
Dear Boost, I have observed your staff in-store, and they seem like they are on some form of illicit drug. They’re always happy, and they scare me when they call out my name! Where can I get what they’re on? Sincerely, X.
And our response:
Dear X, you’re mistaking the side-effects of unlawful drugs with people who genuinely love life! Our Boosties were born with an unusual birth defect providing them with a natural attraction to bright colours, lights and Ministry of Sound. We certainly don’t condone the use of drugs in our stores, although we do occasionally put something in the water cooler at head office. Love life, Boost.
If you suffer from any of the following symptoms, it’s likely you have a severe case of what we like to call FRUIT FEVER – a disease (like a rash) that inhabits each and every Boostie!
- Smile at least once every 2 minutes?
- Like bright and happy colours?
- Have friends that think you’re a bit crazy?
- Like to laugh and be stupid every now and then?
- Fancy yourself as an active, energetic & caring person?
- Know that a healthy diet and lifestyle is important?
- Have passion for everything that you do?
- Work great in a team and know what it takes to stay on top of things?
And most importantly . . . Do you LOVE LIFE and live it to the fullest every day?!
If you answered YES to four or more of these questions, then we want YOU on our team! Where others would suggest sending you to the looney bin, we welcome you with open arms!
At Boost we really believe the sky’s the limit – we’re committed to developing our Boosties to their full potential – kind of like planting a nice tree, and helping it grow. Or something like that. You get the idea…